XL1 (-10) - YOUTH 2013
The 2 1/4" XL1 is an all composite two-piece design with a -10 length-to-weight ratio. Designed with a massive barrel and extra weight in the head, the XL1 is a powerful threat.
- An extra long barrel design for a massive sweet spot and an expanded hitting zone
- Patented ConneXion™ uses "hinge" technology to eliminate vibration
|1||XL Design||An extra long barrel design for a massive sweet spot and an expanded hitting zone.|
|2||CXN Technology||Patented ConneXion™ uses "hinge" technology for efficient energy transfer, while isolating the handle from the barrel to eliminate vibration.|
|3||IMX™ Composite||Patented Integrated Matrix Technology™ strengthens composite structures, optimizing designs, process and materials for maximum performance.|
|4||SIC™ Carbon Handle||Solid Impact Construction handles use spiraled wrapped black carbon fibers to tune out harsh vibration delivering better feel and a more forgiving bat.|
|5||Certification||Little League, PONY, Babe Ruth, Dixie, AABC, USSSA|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
- Features New USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp
- - 10 length to weight ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA.
-IMX Composite Barrel / SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle
-Massive Sweet Spot & Ultra Thin 29 / 32 inch handle
Easton Bat Expert