EASTON WILL REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE HIGH PERFORMANCE BAT FOR 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE UNDER THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW.
1 YEAR BAT WARRANTY FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
The Easton bat warranty covers all manufacturing defects resulting from normal field usage including: Denting, Cracking, Breaking, Loose or Detached End Cap or Rattling. This is a high performance product, designed to deliver maximum performance within the limits of the association rules. In order to deliver peak performance, this bat is not indestructible. In fact it's useful life is partly determined by the number of hard hits it takes over its lifetime. For this reason, this bat is designed with the intent of individual use. It is not designed to be a team bat. This warranty is limited to one bat per original purchase.
Easton reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who, in the sole discretion of Easton, abuses products and/or our warranty policy.
PROPER BAT CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
To extend the life of your bat, Easton suggests the following:
• Use with leather covered balls only
• Limit the bat to your individual use only
• Rotate the bat 1/4 turn each at-bat
To clean your bat, use only mild soap and water.
WARNING: Hitting metal cleats, rocks, or anything other than a ball can damage your bat and will void the warranty.
WARNING: While metal and/or composite bats are more durable than wood bats, these bats can break, so use care. Further, deep scratches, nicks or dents can cause these bats to break at any time. Metal and/or composite bats should be replaced approximately every two years assuming normal usage. Breakage can cause injury to the batter, other players or spectators. Inspect your bat frequently for cracks, nicks, dents, surface damage or excessive wear. DO NOT USE BAT IF EXCESSIVELY WORN OR DAMAGED.
WARNING: Avoid using your bat in cold weather. Temperatures below 60 degrees Fahrenheit ( 15 degrees Celsius ) increase the hardness of balls significantly.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Bats that have been abused, altered or mistreated
• Bats that have been used in a commercial batting cage
• Bats that have been used in temperatures under 60°F (15°C)
• Bats purchased from non-authorized Easton dealers or individuals
• Bats purchased at auction, or on auction websites
• Grip replacements
Easton does not approve of or authorize the purchaser, to physically alter the bat in any manner for use in any game under the jurisdiction or sponsorship of an association or organization that has set standards for the performance of bats. Alteration includes, but is not limited to: bat doctoring, rolling in a vice, hitting foreign objects other than approved balls, inner wall shaving, end-loading, and any other action that is designed to change the character or performance attributes of the bat. Any suspected alteration of the bat will nullify the Easton 1 year Warranty.
HOW TO RETURN A DEFECTIVE BAT
Note: Save your receipt as proof of purchase (2014 slow-pitch bats, please provide the white sticker number). It is required to return a defective bat. Bats returned without proof of purchase may not be warranted.
WITHIN THE U.S. (INCL. HAWAII & ALASKA)
1. Do not return the bat to your sporting goods dealer!
2. Call the Easton Warranty Department at (888) 259-1297 or go to www.easton.com to fill out a bat warranty submission form to receive a return authorization number and return address.
4. If Easton agrees that the bat is defective, it will be repaired or replaced by a bat of equal or greater value.
5. If Easton deems the bat is not under warranty, the bat will be returned to you with notice of explanation.
In Canada, for a return authorization number, please call Easton at 1-866-7EASTON. For further information, see our website www.easton.com, or contact your local dealer for Canadian warranty criteria.
OUTSIDE THE U.S AND CANADA:
Do not return the bat directly to Easton! Return the defective bat along with the proof of purchase to the sporting goods dealer from which it was purchased. If the dealer agrees that the bat is defective, he or she should provide you with a replacement bat or order one from Easton if the desired model and size is temporarily out of stock. If the dealer deems the bat as not under warranty, the bat will be returned to you.