Gift Card(s) Terms and Conditions
- Nonreturnable; not for resale. Easton eGift Cards ("Easton Gift Cards") are not transferrable (meaning the original recipient cannot further transfer the Easton Gift Card). Easton Gift Cards are not returnable or refundable for cash except as required by applicable state law. Purchasers or recipients cannot resell Easton Gift Cards.
- Easton Gift Cards redemption. (i) Easton Gift Cards are redeemable for catalog products. (ii) If the amount of your Easton Gift Card does NOT cover the total amount of your order, you will need to pay for the remainder of your purchase with a valid credit card. (iii) If the amount of your Easton Gift Card is for MORE than your total order amount, the balance will be stored with the same Easton Gift Card code.
- Limitations. (i) You cannot use a Gift Card to purchase other Easton Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except as required by applicable state law. Easton Gift Cards are rendered void if the purchaser or recipient attempts to resell the Gift Card or transfer it for value. (ii) You cannot consolidate or combine multiple Easton Gift Cards to purchase a new Easton Gift Card.
- Gift Cards sales tax charges. Easton does not charge sales tax on purchases of Easton Gift Cards. However, we do include sales tax on catalog product purchases when the order is shipped to an address in a state that collects sales tax.
- Returns. Easton will issue a new Gift Card on any product return that was originally purchased with aEaston Gift Card. The new Easton Gift Card will be issued after we receive and inspect the returned product. Fees and other penalties may apply on the returned products. The new Easton Gift Card balance will not exceed the original amount purchased with the gift card, less applicable fees.
- Lost or Stolen Gift Cards. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. Easton Diamond Sports, LLC, Peak Achievement Athletics, Inc. or any of their affiliates, will not have any liability to you for (i) lost or stolen Easton Gift Cards or (ii) use of any Easton Gift Cards by third parties through your Easton.com account. You are solely responsible for the safekeeping of your password for your Easton.com account, and of your Easton Gift Card number. You are also solely responsible for any activity conducted under your account.
- Easton Gift Card balance inquiries. You can review your Easton Gift Card balance online or by calling Easton Customer Service. Balances are normally adjusted immediately after you make a purchase. However, there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time. In that case, please understand that balances provided may only be an estimate, and may be inaccurate if not immediately updated. You can also view your transaction history to ascertain whether all your transactions for your Easton Gift Card are listed.
- Reasons for Failed Delivery of eGift Cards. Easton Gift Cards are delivered via email. On occasion, delivery fails. Here are the most common reasons why delivery may fail: i. Recipient’s spam filter blocked the email, or routed it to a bulk/spam folder. Note that if a spam filter is blocking Easton emails from getting to an inbox, the recipient’s email options must be modified so that Easton emails are not blocked/considered spam.; ii. Recipient's firewall blocked the email; iii. Recipient’s email inbox is over its size limit; iv. Purchaser provided an invalid email address for the recipient. If you need further assistance, please contact Easton Customer Service. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
- Compliance with laws. By purchasing Easton Gift Cards, you are certifying and representing to Easton that the activities in connection with which the Easton Gift Cards will be used will comply with these Gift Card Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that the Easton Gift Cards will not be used in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair or otherwise harmful to consumers or Easton. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify Easton Diamond Sports, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of the Easton Gift Cards or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law. When you purchase, receive, or redeem an Easton Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of California shall govern your transaction, and that these Terms and Conditions apply, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
- Easton Customer Service. If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Easton Gift Card, please contact Easton Customer Service. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address or Easton.com account information.
- Updates to Terms and Conditions. Easton may update these Gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time. We recommend that you check these Gift Card Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Easton in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you, your Easton Gift Card recipient, and Easton agree that any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with your Easton Gift Card and all related transactions will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to, all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the Easton Gift Card, and all related transactions, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of when the claims arise. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND EASTON ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.